hungrystingramhungrystingram

Main Movies Reviews Stats 5 Fans

Meat Ball Ziti the Animat Meat Ball Ziti the Animat

Drawings, stick arms, dbz, funny voices, 9 freakin' minutes, wow. Great job doing this for so many months it was pretty entertaining with the voices, random moments and battle scenes.

Midgard229 responds:

Thanks a lot. Yeah those characters are actually still stick figures lol. I originally made them when i was little. MBZ is the short version of the name. it was a parody of dbz. Find the 7 meatballs and summon the eternal ziti. it was silly as a kids comic would be lol. But people liked it so i kept drawing it.

thanks so much. I know the voices can be odd, but thats the portrayal of those characters haha.

New Project New Project

Good stuff. Fits my life perfectly. But lets keep trying and hopefully something breaks through.

Legend of Link Legend of Link

when did anju get implants? XD but seriously, its great seeing the evolution of your animation skills.

Office Song Office Song

man, i love psychedelic cartoons, nice song at the end, weirded me out but that's whats so good about it.

How To Animate Walking How To Animate Walking

perfect walking tutorial, I've seen a bunch that tend to overcomplicate it but you wrapped it up nicely and kept it simple.

Animation tutorial Animation tutorial

Thanks alot for taking the time to make this. I tried for days to actually learn about animation from books but it wasn't helping but you explained the important steps in a clear concise way.

Sparkle Pom-Pom Squad Sparkle Pom-Pom Squad

Not bad, the art style is very round similar to spazkid's. As far as the voices, their could have been a bit more emotion, it sounded kind of flat at times. the humor was decent, I thought the part where she was saying "not yet" to be particularly funny. Overall, decent job, but work on giving the animation more bounce as well as more emotional delivery on the voices.

POKEMON Z POKEMON Z

you were hooking me in, but then i saw a naked goku when pikachu transformed and i dont know, but everything else was awesome

Cliff of Despair Cliff of Despair

how come the fat guy didn't try to get his grip back?

Sith Warrior Sith Warrior

nice gameplay but where's dark vader? NOOOOOO!!!!!!!